Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Dillonbuck,

I know how you feel because I've seen more injustices than anyone on the forums want to hear about. The justice system is messed up bad and there's a lot of people in all levels that shouldn't be serving there. That's why I didn't bother filing reports about the break-ins and thefts I experienced recently.
However, I try to give credit where it's due. I don't agree with each aspect of the video.

When shot at unprovoked, out of the blue, by a group , I made it to cover indoors and called all of the nearby departments for assistance. I quit checking the time after an hour and a half and numerous calls. Maybe my expectations are low, but I thought the deputies showed up soon and warrant was prompt.
The thief likely is addicted to stealing, so I don't know that the grace he was shown will change his behavior. I don't believe that jail would either. Restitution for the Biblical mandate is what I wish each state looked to for penalties. It takes the value of what was stolen, then multiplies that depending on specific factors. It takes the incentive out of theft better than the current laws here IMHO.

You've proved by your statement that you care far more about your wife than the customers at your local donut shop. No doubt you are willing and able to protect her much better too.
Lmao off only time you have been shot at is with pecker juice...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter