Originally Posted by JamesJr
You know folks, life is short, and when you reach my age, 71, you begin to see it a lot differently than you once did. I have become to despise many things that I either once liked, or didn't care about one way or another to begin with, because of the way everything has become so political. I'm of the opinion that BLM and it's supporters need to be rounded up and shot, and that doing so would go a long way to getting the country back on track. They're not the least bit interested in racial harmony, instead they're interested in bringing about racial discord because that gives them credibility in their mind. The NFL was quick to jump on the BLM bandwagon, partly because of all the Backs playing in the league, but also because of political correctness.

With that being said, I have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to let the NFL, BLM, the Democrats, the Colin Kaeperniks, and the rest of the rotten azzed bunch ruin life for me. While I haven't set and watched a complete Packer game in a number of years now, I am beginning to catch pieces of games that I want to keep up with, purely for entertainment purposes only. I do not buy, and have never bought anything whatsoever with a professional sports logo on it, and never will. I have grandkids that play high school sports, and I will wear caps and teeshirts with their logo, and that's all. I figure that life's too short to worry about a lot of crap that I can't control anyhow.

Very well said!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.