There was a time when hunters and farmers were on the same team....The farmers for the most part have decided to have their own league....They want us to support farm bills, however willing to give back little in return,,,,

While I acknowledge it is a hard way to make a living, often part of the hunters taxes help them make it. But often we are considered the enemy.

Got maybe 50 yards onto one of their cut fields and here he came roaring on a 4 wheeler..."I'm going to call the GW and you can lose your license." "Go ahead, call them. I'll wait right here and pay the fine." "I don't have time to be waiting around for them to come." "Up to you, I'll wait or leave. What is it?" "Get over there" and he left. Was kind of humorous..

Recently watched an info movie about Wild Horses called "Unbranded"....Was interesting to again see the ignorance of some landowners when it comes to setting foot on their land..5 young guys were riding Mustangs from Mexico to the Canadian border. They came to some private land and asked permission to ride thru what I seem to recall as 1/4 mile in the middle of practically nowhere.."Not on my land, go around."

Last edited by battue; 01/01/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler