I hear that all the time....but I continually see less and less hunters in the field. Hunting license sales are mostly getting lower. Less and less young people are getting involved in hunting..Yet, because of the acts of a few...you want to make it more difficult for individuals to access hunting.

Depends on how you look at "humorous." The humor was in that I was willing to let him call and bring the game warden. He wasn't going to have to make me do anything. I said make the call. Willing to pay the fine. Willing to wait. However, when I gave him the option, he said he didn't have time to wait around. That was the humor you obviously missed. Or perhaps didn't fit your agenda.

Five young guys facing the task of riding from the Mexico border to the Canadian..Five on an adventure most couldn't handle. An adventure not like someone cutting across your yard...but one that entailed thousands of miles on horseback. 5 who in the making of the journey found out something they didn't realize..That America is someplace special and needs to be cherished. "But no, you won't discover that on my 1/4 acre in the middle of nowhere...Go around."

Nor did the movie have anything to do with preventing others to think this would be a grand adventure...Not surprised you are willing to guess....

People who think like you are a big part of the problem..

However, this is where your "way" all eventually leads...You are either with us or against..Now we know...

Queens County Maryland has always been a place where hunting and shooting was a way of life, Perhaps one of the most historic locations for the Duck and Goose hunting traditions in the U.S. From the days of the market gunners and great upland hunting. A shooting history that still goes on today..Makes no difference if you are whoever proposed this restriction. Makes no difference if you are someone who refuses to see the bigger picture that some are trying to paint for our future. Now we know.... figured you for an elitist-and know I know...

Schrader's has been an extraordinary member of the Queen Anne County community for over 30 years...And landowners like you are part of the reason traditions are dying...

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

And for who are Anti Facebook...Guess where this was posted?

Last edited by battue; 01/04/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler