Originally Posted by 338reddog
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Bugger
I've had tables at gun shows for quite a while. I wish I could remember all the stupid stuff that I have heard. I've got a much thicker skin regarding comments, but every now and then someone comes up with something that is surprising to say the least. Most of the comments that have surprised me is regarding cartridges. Other comments are how one manufacturer's gun is so superior to another and it's clear the author of the statement has no experience with the gun he is putting down.
But it isn't always the guy walking around that makes the stupid statements. Sometimes it's the "authority" behind the table.

so were you the guy with the problem behind the table ? >> what i just posted is true ! > if you don`t like Ruger # 1`s then grow up and don`t post negative comments .

I did not read his comment as a cut to you! I maybe wrong but that was not my read.
Glad you found the 257 for your grandson. I love mine and I am giving my grandson a Rem 722. 257 Bob for his first hunting rifle. My daughter his Mom shot her first deer with it. I have a few other Roberts to give to future grandkids
Jeff

you might be right if that`s the case why did he not say right away in his post , with respect ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman