This is a private club with card access so the goofiness seen at public ranges was usually a little less frequent, especially on weekdays. That said, I had someone decide to shoot at targets on one side of the range while I was down range putting up my own targets. I had the red light on and I was obviously down range. The jokers had put up targets earlier, found their guns off, and then sighted in at the pistol range before moving back. They just resumed where they left off earlier. They felt I was far enough to the side to be safe! Needless to say, I had a few choice words for them and their membership was cancelled in a few hours.

I refused to shoot on weekends and work off membership dues with weekday projects to avoid the masses who could only get out on weekends. The Chinese flu has changed that somewhat as there are more people now capable of going out on weekdays. Membership was increased too with the inclusion of members of a club that was curtailing its availability. It was once rare to see another Tuesday-Thursday mornings but now it is becoming the norm, even in the winter. I can't wait until the snow melts as I can begin using my back yard range again.

Name/title dropping irks me unless I am the one doing it! smile I've been a member of this club for 25 years so I'm fairly well established. I don't do the meetings much as there is typically a lot of discussion of the same topics with little action. One can accomplish more as a member by bringing an idea with a plan and cost to the board. If all the work is done for them, the board tends to approve the measure.

This was the fourth time I tried to chronograph the Carbine loads and I was not going to let anything prevent me this time. I would not have minded if the chrono would have gotten shot as it is pretty dated but not until after I had my data collected. It's been the best $70 I've spent so far.