I want to know what it is like in Oz/NZ. My wife and I planned our 25th anniversary around going down under. I've been (in the '90's) - she has never been. COVID put the whammy on our plans. We are now past 26 years and no big trip yet. Neither of us are vaxed and neither of us will get vaxed. Can I come to Oz unvaxed? I haven't been forced to to wear a mask in over a year. I have voluntarily worn one when I contracted COVID. Having COVID was 3 miserable days of my life - a small price to pay for being mask free. Am I looking at my 50th anniversary before I can come to Oz/NZ?

I can't speak for the rest of the US as I only live in Wyoming (same as szihn although I don't know him and never meet him - WY, like OZ is a big place). I can tell you that in eastern Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and western North Dakota ( they area I travel in) there are no mask mandates. Do I see people wearing masks - yes, about 25% do. Mostly older or otherwise at risk people (overweight, smoker on oxygen ...) Do I know what the US's policy is on foreign visitors - NO, I don't. I do know that a fellow truck driver can no longer go into Canada because he refuses to get vaxed. Will it effect his pay - sure. Is it worth it - yup! If you were wanting to visit the US and they were not going to let you in, if you were determined enough, you could fly into Mexico City and walk north. Our border is wide open for all forms of border jumpers. It's ashamed I can't visit Oz in the same manner.

I'm interested in visiting the eastern part of Oz. Looking to see the Great Barrier Reef and maybe Sydney.

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right