Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

Stupidity, incompetance and over reach of governments is nothing new and probably won't change any time soon. I don't buy into conspiracy theories and don't see anything more sinister at hand. They can call me names or a fool but, until proven otherwise, it's just someone's opinion.

I hope your right mauser. For me, when all 1st world governments simultaneously force a medical procedure on people at the risk of job loss, basically the largest infringement of human rights in history, that IS something new.

We also have open slather on monopolisation and price gouging across international markets( eg 1200% jump in shipping costs, non covid related, once incredibly illegal, now ALL 1st and 2nd world leaders simultanously allowing it). Privacy laws are toppling every day in every country. What more proof do you need or rather what would you consider proof? Some politician to finally say " hey we are screwing you 500 different ways folks, including a bunch that dont even relate to covid" lol.

I'm not sure why you keep mentioining diaorhea and diabetes - these are not infectious diseases so are treated differently or not.

Their global fatality impact is comparable to covid. Diaorhea is most usually infectious btw. It is one of the worlds significant infectious killers, however again, not something we destroy 4-5 human rights and world economy to deal with...