Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
In 2015 we paid $16k for a ā€˜93 JD 310D 4wd, cab, extend-a-hoe, 6k hours, runs and drives good, extra ditching bucket.

If I were to list it today around here, Iā€™d probably start it at 20 or 22. Strange times. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

About where I am... I would have preferred a 110, 310 or 410... but just not find stuff. A 110 high flow is really a dream machine for me... they run more than 310s though (typically). Last one I found was $35k and it went fast.

I had a Ford diesel machine that I picked up at $4k... used it a while and sold at $7k. It was a rough rough machine. I was glad to be done with it. New buyer was glad to get it at $7k. All happy in the end.

I'll keep up my WTT JD 790 post... "TRADE ONLY toward a backhoe... plus $5,000-$35,000 cash from me) for a 4wd backhoe in excellent mechanical condition. This machine is 30 HP diesel in EXCELLENT condition with 910 hours. Yanmar. John Deere 110 would be my first choice. NO CASH PRICE. If you insist on a cash price. $12,000".

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thanks for the opinions guys... I'll post final pics if I end up buying... I am leaning toward yes.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.