Originally Posted by Swamplord
Thought I'd share my 6.5 mm wildcats with y'allz
I know most guys here will feint from terror & fall on their face over the "barrel burner" hysteria that seems to turn grown adult males into vaginas ..... Well, all I got is ... y'all stink like old shrimp, hahahaha

just having a bit of fun, cool ? I always get a bunch of flak from terror stricken 'ginas and have grown quite numb to the dumb, lmao !

The big ones are my fun guns and I have several extra barrels for all of these on hand, got Bartlein & Rock Creek 7 twist barrels that stack bullets on top of each other

A lot of folks go apes hit bananas over the Hornady 143 gr ELD-X (2nd photo) but they were the bullets that I experienced the most catastophic bullet failures I have ever witnessed ... 15 times in a row on water jugs at 100 yards at 3500 fps, bullets disintegrated into a million pieces every single time into the first jug, where is that highly vaunted wHorenady redesigned & improved new "Interlock" design that's supposed to hold the bullet together ? buncha BS pos bullet, sold the remaining 9 unopened boxes I had, never again but kept the last 5 loaded rounds for my collection and as a reminder of bad juju .....,

problem was solved via Cutting Edge MTH & Lazer bullets

Some of these predate the 26 Nosler, 6.5-300 WBY & the 6.5 PRC ... been there, done it & still killing them ....

Jus got some new stocks for a couple of these rifles, once I get them bedded/installed I'll take some pics & post them here

6.5 Skuldryl 150 gr Bullets @ 3550 fps
my max improved style of wildcat, 6.5-300 Norma Mag Improved, for drilling animal skulls from the grassy knoll far, far away, this ain't your mamas creedwhore !

6.5 Prometheus 143 gr bullets @ 3500 fps
my 2010 wildcat, 6.5-300 Norma Mag Imp with long neck
the original Bringer of Fire

6.5 Mighty Mouse 140 gr bullets at 3300 fps in a short action
300 Norma Mag case cut down to 1.9" and necked to 6.5 mm, smokes & kills every single 6.5 sa cartridge on the planet with ease

6.5 Wolfkiller 140 gr bullets at 3150 fps
6.5x55 Swede Improved, maxed out case my style
built on a 6.5 lb Tikka T3 Lite with 24" Bartlein bbl, my wolf killing rifle

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Nice camera work - what is the neck length on the SE-AI ?