Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Raferman
Happy Camper is still alive?

Hope not.

There are some sick people on the fire these days. Really sick.

Gods word is to be spread. If you dont' want to read about it, then you just ignore and or skip his posts. Like I do twigs stupid rants and foul mouth.

Be aware though, the result of not believing. Just saying.

Figures. The wife is still able to breathe on her own so they leave her at home untill she cant breathe, bring her in, vent her, pop her with Remdisivir and say she died of COVID-19.

Sheesh. Where have we seen this before.

Hey, HC is a believer, thats worse than being a commie on the Fire. grin

Unfortunately, I think you are right. I don't know if they gave Remdesivere to Pastor Arnold, but I've read up on that and hope it's not in their plans.

Here on the Campfire, there's the open pinko commies and there's the pink camo closet commies. The closet commies wear pink camo to disguise their leftist agenda. It's not hard to see through it when you know what you're looking at.
One easy question to ask ourselves is what are the communist agendas under Marxism (a branch of satanism)?
Hint....it has to do with the very first amendment of our constitution.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Now we ask ourselves, who in the Fire is against the freedom of religion? Who wants to stifle free speech?
Is is the list of believers or the list of closet Marxists?

Now it's easy to pick them out even while they're wearing pink camo.
LoL. 😄 👍

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/17/22.