My email to carharrt:

"Very disappointed to learn that your company has bowed to left wing pressure to force your employees to receive covid "vaccine" shots as a condition of continued employment; despite the fact that such a mandate by the federal government has been ruled unconstitutional. I understand that as a private employer, you are entitled to take this action, but understand that as a consumer I am entitled to purchase competing companies' products. I can tell you that your products are not indispensable to me and that I will be taking my business elsewhere.

I would think that the folks who buy your products would tend to be among the more independent-minded citizens of our country. These are the very folks who most object to having the government, or the companies with whom they do business, force their fellow citizens to receive a "vaccine" which has so many questions about its safety and effectiveness. Your employees deserve better than to be subjected to this mandate."

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.