Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by joken2

My guess is Carhartt as well as other businesses doing likewise are basing a big part of their decision to enforce mandatory vaccinations for all employees on the government's own published (and highly suspect) stats of percentage of those vaccinated so far believing with so many already vaccinated and the popularity of their products it won't hurt their profits much.

I wonder how much of their decision is based on the Corporate Law Offices telling them they might get sued by a Karen because Joe that works next to her gave her the Corona, and she passed it on to her family, including little Billy and Sally.

Don't know how anyone can tell where they picked up the Wuhan for sure.

Yeah, I'm with you. I figured out awhile back, if you ain't had it yet.........................you're gonna get it one day.

Makes no difference to someone who wants to hire a lawyer to sue. I'd guess sometimes they're just happy to get an out of court settlement. The argument might be :" It must have been Joe, he works right next to my client. Prove it wasn't Joe". Doing so would cost the company some bucks. Paying Karen off might just be cheaper............................Having a vaxx mandate probably cheaper still.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?