Originally Posted by 1minute
Took right at 7 months to get a title switched. They refunded the registration/plate money that went in with the same batch of paperwork. Neighbor is a state policeman, and said they no longer ask for registration/etc during stops.

We run into a bunch of state Troopers at our local range, as they shoot there for their practicing requirement... the ones I've talked to, told me not worry about it... because no one at the DMV get a crap about it....

I know one gal in town whose Subaru's plates last expired in 2013 or 2018....

I just don't trust anyone in government in a state ran by democRats, regardless of where its at....

Oregon use to be real good, and real cheap when I first moved here.... no sales tax, plates were $28 for two years....took 5 minutes first time in the morning...

All that changed by Queen Kate with Covid.... plenty less people working at DMV, evidently the rest staying home and just getting paid and racking up their retirement.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez