Mrs Blacktailer's Kimber SuperAmerica has never shot up to my expectations of consistent MOA accuracy. The best it has ever done is about 2MOA with a variety of bullets and powders. I have been tinkering with it for more than 15 years and am pretty well convinced that it needs a new barrel.
I have been through the Montana Tinkering, have rebedded it and switched scopes and mounts to no avail. While 2 MOA is adequate for her hunting needs, being a rifle loonie it bugs me that I can't get it to shoot better.
So first off, I am asking for bullet recommendations in the 130gr range to try. So far I have tried 130, 150, and 165 TSX and TTSX, 130 Speer and 130 Hammers. I'm thinking of maybe Accubonds next. BTW it has a very long throat and bullets can't come anywhere near the lands and still fit in the magazine.
If that doesn't get it done who makes Kimber contour barrels and if I go that route maybe make it a 260Rem or 7-08? I would like to keep the bullets on the light side because of recoil.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor