Here ya go!

The first is the Ingram ARAIG Group buy knife from 2013

So around 1999 I started hunting the Texas Hill Country with a bunch of guys. By that time there was the internet.

I logged onto Accurate Reloading under my current screen name in 2001. That’s when I learned that Texans didn’t know the first thing about hunting, much less about being a “Western Hunter”

Around 2008 Big Stick/Boxer/Busheler/ Larry came over and literally “blew up” the AccurateReloading website. He made something like 700 posts in the 36 hours he was there before he was banned for life.

I happened to be in Galveston Texas for our Annual “Brown Beach Week”, and had my computer and access to my Photobucket files.

I type by touch and am decent with photos, but Stick absolutely smoked me and his pix were incredible, Alaska being so much different than Texas.

Somehow I found out he posted at 24hourcampfire.com.

I’d never heard of 24hourcampfire. So, I found the forum, registered and started posting.

Anyway, being an ignorant Texan that just went out and killed [bleep] with rifles, I was totally unfamiliar with what it took to be a Western Hunter. I soon got the basic gist on the fire.

I’d never heard of Gene Ingram, but I knew that Stick was Lord Almighty over at ARAIG, and Darrick, who I only knew as ShortActionSmoker had this ARAIG group buy knife up for sale in the classifieds.

Being the passive/aggressive kind of fuzz-ball that I am I got this idea and contacted Darrick, and told him of my plan.

He was kind enough to sell me the Ingram Group buy knife and to school me in the ways of being a “Western Hunter.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

He sent me the blue tape for the muzzle, a swirly crayon so I could paint the stock of one of my nice wood stock rifles to imitate a faux McSwirley, a 6mm, 105 grin Hornady A-Max bullet and of course the ARAIG group buy Ingram.

Shortly after that I took the Ingram to my lease and perforated a couple hogs, and took pix with the ARAIG knife.

By that time Stick was back from banishment and was doing his thing on the fire…….

And making sure I knew how much he hated all things Texan.

At the end of one of our numerous tete-e-tetes, I put up the pix pf the ARAIG knife,

and on the last one captioned it

“ARAIG group buy knife, held hostage in Texas”

I know, “inside baseball”, but I still chuckle when I think back or look at the pix!

The second knife is from a year or two subsequent to that when there was an effort to do another group buy.

Someone there at ARAIG posted a RW Loveless repro that was by Gene Ingram as the prototype for their next group buy.

This was during the time of my infatuation with Loveless "Lambs".

It was at that time Gene did this one.

I do believe it is a "one -off" and did not have a model number.

I asked him If I might call it my Ingram P&C

Anywho, if you want either or both, PM me within the next 24 hours and we'll go from there.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.