Originally Posted by geedubya

I had thought about titling this thread " Seller Has Brain Damage".........

as

1. I may be crazy for asking too much.....

2. I may be crazy for asking too little........

3. I may be crazy to let stuff follow someone else home........

Anywho, I turned 70 last month and I'm thinking about turning some "stuff" into filthy lucre with some help from my friends......

So, here is a sweeeet Winston Model 69, $290, Shipped, CONUS.

An I'll take it on this thread trumps PM's. Your Check or USPS MO.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Blck Micarta scales, orange liners, Mosaic pins, Tapered Tang S30 Steel, industrial quality RH leather sheath.

This is one I've not skint' a critter with nor sharpened. In fact it's sharp enough that the shadow will cut ya!

It has been my experience that on many Winston knives, the handle is a skosh' short for my tastes. Not this one. The scales measure 4.7" with 4.5" to the point of the guard.

The scales measure+/- .680" thick at the rear Mosaic pin and +/- 1.176 deep. Plenty of "beef" to give one purchase when skinning.

There is one small scuff on the right side scale near the bottom edge.

The Scales are not perfect but I'd call them 90%

There is one small scuff on the right side scale near the bottom edge.

If you buy this knife and don't like it, and have not used it, send it back for a full refund plus shipping.

ya!

GWB

Damn GWB, I was thinking of buying one of your famous knives even though I don't need anymore, but then you had to mention the birthday thing along with the age thing as a reason for selling and I thought sob, we have the same birthday and are the same age! So now I'm thinking, do I need to start selling off stuff too?
Do I get depressed or look forward to the filthy lucre? shocked