We need to stop calling it Covid. There are now 21 "covid variants". After 2 yrs. it is not the original when it is 21 cousins down the genetics line. There is no doubt the hospitals want to keep the " covid "numbers up. My wife works in a clinic. She checks in at least 50 people per day, she is right in front of them , sneezing and coughing on her is a daily thing. We are pretty sure we had it in Nov. 2019. Then we know we had it in Dec. 2020, and the wife tested positive 2 weeks ago. However, 2 weeks ago ,it was nothing more than a cold, nothing more , nothing less. We think she has been exposed over 100 times, therefore so have I .Each time we had it, it was much different. The first time seems like Bronchidus (sp), the second time my eyes hurt,I needed to take a dump about 6 times that day and could not taste much . It lasted a day, hers lasted a week, but I am in much better physical shape than she is. The last time I seemed to get it too, but I was a bit short on breath for a few days and that was it. Another story of how hospitals want to keep covid in the conversation. My brother's knee hurt so bad he went to emergency room. He could hardly walk or stand the pain. What do they do? They want to test him for Covid. He is like WHAT?? Screw Covid. Sure enough, he was positive for Covid . He said he never would have known he had covid . They just dont want this covid to end.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23