FRONTIER
Owned two Nissan pickups, a 1997 I-4, 5sp man 2WD, got to 185Kmi until somebody ran into me and totalled it. And my current 2013 Nissan Fronty V-6, 5sp auto, 2WD. Within spitting distance of 200Kmi on the Fronty odo. No plans to replace it, it is in great shape. Great pickups, my only complaint was that they were not bigger as my family got bigger, no fault of theirs.

The 1997 was darned near flawless. I LOVED the front torsion bar suspension. So smooth. Wanted a manual in the 2013, but none available at the time. My most expensive repair was due to the auto: a part of the shifter broke. $800. Other than that, pretty trouble-free and hte auto in that truck has a good rep. Last, the 4.0 V-6 is a beast in that truck. Before I put on my heavy truck cap and load rating E AT tires, it would move out like a scalded-ass ape.

TITAN
I have heard "mixed" reviews on the Titan and its derivatives (Armada, van-type-thing). I have thus far passed on the Titan.

RENAULT
Yet, Renault has not done Nissan any favors. But the 2005-2021 Fronty was designed before Renault.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers