Originally Posted by 79S
I was impressed with fit and finish now how durable will
It be?? I don’t know I’m not one for hucking my rifle across the yard to test the durability. I truly don’t know what guys do on here to test the durability on such items?

Yeah, me neither. I was hoping you are a little harder on your stuff than I am. At most, I use a bi-pod for shooting from the bench, or prone, but that is about it. I don't hang big heavy flashlights off the handguards or any other tacticool device on them. I'm a minimalist in that regard. I actually sold the NSR look alike and made a profit at one of my clubs gunshows. I decided to keep the one without the full rail. Both great handguards, as far as I could tell.. Damn hard to beat the price tag too. I know I posted this before in another thread, but a buddy and I were at an AR shop and saw some handguards for $270.00+. There wasn't a damn bit of difference between the one I paid $87 for and those, except for who made it. Both handguards made in the USA as well... Keep us posted buddy..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA