Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by 79S
I was impressed with fit and finish now how durable will
It be?? I don’t know I’m not one for hucking my rifle across the yard to test the durability. I truly don’t know what guys do on here to test the durability on such items?

79S & BSA,

I don't see any weight listed on that rail.

Did either of you weigh the ones you've used before installing it?

MM

I got 16 ounces on my scale. I ordered another a few days ago it showed up today. Remembered to weigh this time.

You must like them if you ordered another one. I like mine as well... You should try the half rail next time..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I can't remember who was wanting $270 for the same exact thing.... ????? This one pictured was only $90. I went to this style because the ones that are timed, can be a biotch sometimes. That includes the $250 Noveske NSR's.. You guys already know that though..

I prefer full rail keeps it service rifle legal. Can’t use half rails for service rifle setup.. Not my rules, CMP/NRA rules.

Ah, I see. Good thing they don't make you shooot old school schidt huh? ha ha..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This would be a fun one. Remember when they looked like this? You up late man. What you doing? Stoking the fire? Just put some coal on it and go back to sleep....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA