Looking For Other's Results..Ive Been Shooting The Barnes 80Gr TTSX's in My 25-06. And Not Real Happy With The Results.. One 8 Pointer,One Small Spike And a Small 150 Bear.. Out Of The Three Only The Bear Died In Site.The Eight Was Rutting and Chasing. The Shot was Behind The Rib at 70 Yds And Came To Rest in The Neck.The Deer Ran About 100Yds.. Second Was The Bear.The Bullet Went In Behind The Right Leg and Busted The Heart.Bear Went 5-6 Yds.. But The One That Really Bothers Me Most Is a Small Spike. 75-80 pounds. Deer Was Feeding Right To Left. At Around 60Yds. First Shot Was two Ribs Back.The Deer Dropped Stiff Legged Like Lightning Struck It .. I Gather Up My Pack,Heard Somthing And Looked Up and It Was Coming Down The Ridge.The Second Shot was Through The Neck and Lodged in The left Ham. Deer turned and I Shot it Through Both Hams, And Then Clipped Front Leg as it Was Moving along at a Good Clip..All Down Hill. After 180yds.And 4 shots
I Had To Shoot It To Put It Out Of It's Misery.. So 5 Shots..The Only Thing I Can Think Of Is I'm Driving Them To Fast.. Chronograph Shows 3611FPS.. Gonna Move Back To The 115 B.T's .Gun Shoots The 80 into About 1/2" Group.. Ive Got 3 Bullets out Of The Spike and The one Out Of The 8 Pointer. ILL Post Pic in Bit..

Attached Images
Last edited by Mull; 01/25/22.