Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Only two pages so far....?

Last Creed/7-08 thread went around 18 pages, still cranking last time I looked.

DF

DF, its a good subject matter. What bothers me in the other thread is the guys that are so totally against the creedmoor, yet have never tried one. I have both and love them both. Both excellent cartridges. The creedmoor edges out the 7mm08 in consistent accuracy, but the 7mm isn't far behind it. As for recoil, they are 2 peas in a pod. The creedmoor has more factory ammo available at different stores I've visited and that may be a consideration to someone that doesn't roll their own. I also like seeing the 7mm08 holding its own against the creed as far as popularity is concerned. Both great cartridges that guys need to give a fair shake to and quit being offended by some new cartridges coming out, because some points are very valid. Like the inherent accuracy of the creed. Its real and not all hype. Guys that use them know this.. A lot of guys posting in this thread have and use both, so that is great to see. I have respect for both cartridges.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA