Originally Posted by wink_man
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by wink_man
I would hope Mule Deer will chime in on this subject, especially in relation to a rifle that has been properly cleaned down to bare steel and then Dyna Bore coated.

I believe he has stated in the past that while the company used to say no phosphor bronze bore brushes they then said it was ok, their dyna bore coating could withstand it???
Of course they have no customer service/support anymore so you can't find out from them.

And as stated above bore scope is the way to go in accurately judging how clean your barrel is.

LMAO. No customer service or support for over 2 years now. Snake oil.

Personal experience, Tubbs final finish won’t even touch that sheit. Maybe diamond embedded bullets would. It be permanent. Brush away to hell and back.

LMAO even harder than you Swifty. The ONLY guy on the Campfire who wasn't capable of installing Dyna Bore Coat properly in his barrel(s). No one else has had anything less than stellar results with it.
No one pays any attention to your comments concerning Dyna Bore Coat so why don't you just stop posting about it, everyone knows you are a hater.

As if I give a fook what azzwipes like you think. He asked how hard it was and I told him. So slither back under your rock. Also try to add something worthwhile except excess flatulence out of your mouth.

Swifty