Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
LMAO.
Ole ElkTurdBurglar has never seen a set of those in real life either. You mentally deranged Cyber Stalker ! 😜

Seems every one on the Campfire is a mentally deranged Cyber Stalker. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😜🤪🤪

Except for Chief Campfire Liar ElkTurdBurglar.

LMAO

This clown is twice divorced, and no kids, thank God, to procreate, and spends the majority of his day posting blue-hair-lady-sitting-under-the-blow-drier-yacking-material.

You can damn well bet he watches The View too, after all, he luvs him some NFL too, as he aligns himself with them to support the commie enemy of the country.

I seen you drooling over another $500 Ruger you couldn't afford to buy, you big rich JR Ewing, and I seen you crying over not having your 2002 truck.

Was that repoed? Did you get in over your head?

LOL
That all you got Scooter ???
Sounds to me like the King of Cyber Stalking has been Stalking Me. Again. 🤪 Projection Much ???
AndI’ve had a fleet of new Diesel and Gasser Ford Trucks since way back then. Folks that Farm & Ranch tend to actually wear them out and trade them in. Many here have seen them. Even rode in them.
That’s what folks that actually work for a living do.

But I’m guessing a Shyster Fake Preacher That Lies And steals from a Congregation of poor folks can’t grasp such a simple concept.

And I’m guessing most of them cost more than your Single Wide.

Here’s a simple task for ya, Scooter. One even a Window Licking Retard can do.
Post up just one picture of any gun or truck you own. Or Elk or Deer, or Bear that you’ve killed ???
Or maybe a squirrel you’ve killed with your Daisy Red Ryder Pew Pew BB gun.
Or maybe one of your many Golf Range Driving Pro “Long Range Drive” Trophies.

Can’t do it, can you a scooter?
Because as we all know you’re a LIAR.
Prove us wrong, Preacher Bill ! We’re WAITING... 🤪

Another beautiful example of an old man with Gout, can't hardly walk to take a pizz. Most likely 100 pounds overweight with erectile dysfunction, and mad because he can't beat his crank at night, so he cyber stalks people to gratify himself.

Oh, and this clown threatened to Murder me off a bridge from his house a few weeks back, but won't give his exact address, so i can drive to his gate and see if he has the balls to shoot me while off his property.

All hat, no cattle and can't even purchase a $500 pistol in the classifieds, but he wants you to believe he can afford all those trucks he just wrote about.

Sure scooter, sure you had all those trucks.........wealthy JR Ewing.......if you were that wealthy, you would not even blink at spending $500 on a good deal 2 months in a row in the classifieds here.

Go float that line of BS to some dumbazz, like one of your friends here.
t

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell