Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Again, no REAL farmer would sacrifice profits, so they can plow faster.

You missed the ball so far with that, despite all the hours you spent Googling and cutting and pasting.

Why?

You didn't realize that farming is "deadlines". And acreage.

You have to have things done by a certain time, and many times weather and the size of your farm play more than whether your tractor is saving 2 gallons of diesel an hour, or whether you are going to get the crop in by the date you should.

If farmers weren't interested in plowing, cultivating, harvesting, spraying and whatever else they do to work their land, in the fastest most time efficient way, they'd all be running a Ford 8N tractor, right?

Google may make you think you're smart, but you don't have enough common sense to realize how ignorant you really are.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Now, to really blow your mind....

You reckon it's remotely possible for someone to access the 'Fire and post from their smart phone while plowing? blush cry

LOL No doubt Barry !
Jus got in from checking the fields to see if they were dry enough to plow again, and read ole ElkTurdBurglar ‘s latest Batschitt Crazy LYING Rambling Diatribe! 🤪🤪🤪

See you’ve already got him wound up even tighter than I could manage. 😂😂😂

The concept of Farming, Ranching, or ANY Real World Job is just too complicated for his Paranoid Schizophrenic riddled brain to comprehend. 🤪🤪🤪
And I guess the thought that you can drive a tractor and still post on an iPhone went right over his pointed little head. 😂

He’s definitely got the “Mentally Deranged Cyber Stalker” Gig down to a “T”, though. 🤪 His words, again, not mine.
He sure likes to throw that phrase at every one else, trying to prove he’s not one. All the while Steadily Stalking anyone who dares to disagree with his delusional theories. And at the same time most definitely proving he is the Ultimate Cyber Stalker.
. Seems like he’s labeled nearly everyone on the Fire one this morning, too
I see he’s added a new term in addressing you though,
Your the Diabolical One ! 😂😂😂

We couldn’t began to make this schitt up if we tried.
But I did predict yesterday the next Epic Meltdown was forthcoming. And soon!!! 🤪😂😂😂

Anyhow, your mention of the old Ford 8n Model tractors brought back some great childhood memories.
Great GrandDad said he traded a couple of fine mules & some cash in on one. Way back when you could do that sort of thing.
I can remember riding in his lap on it, as a small child, and later, him teaching me to drive it when I was probably 7 or 8.
Unfortunately, he passed when I was 9.
If I recall correctly, he said it would take him almost a month to plow one of our 300 acre fields with it.
I’ve still got his saddle and spurs too. And his pocketknife and pistole. 🤠 He worked on the 4 Sixes (6666) as a teenager busting broncs and taking care of the Remuda to help his Dad pay for one of the Ranch’s.
I also inherited the last horse he broke and trained himself.
Big stud he called Brown Jug. 17 hands high, and still a heck of a good cow horse at damn near 20 years old, when he became mine. He was a great ole horse for a kiddo to work cows on. If we were working them in the lot, he’d reach over and bite a cow that didn’t want to cooperate, to make them go in the chute. 🤠

Now wait just a minute there fella.

You started out on great granddad's 8N and you're trying to tell us you didn't know you can't plow 150 acres in 5 hrs because with a smaller plow than that 57' rig in Mr Elky's well presented internet evidence?

I mean, it's right there in black and white on my computer screen. There is no way you could have accomplished that.

And fess up, we know you've got a text to talk app for use on the 24hr Campfire so when someone you're following posts it can go straight to your headphones while you're sleepin' and you can pop out of Dreamland and reply within' 16 minutes, or 29 if you're really deep into that dream about.............

Sheesh

Double Sheesh,

and Super Duper Double Whoopity Sheesh.

The slayer's got Evidence in his "postings" doncha know.

LOL ! You’re killing me Geno ! Stop it man! My sides are a hurting from laughing. 🤠

I do use the “talk to text” function with Siri, quite a bit with my iPhone. You ought to see some of the schitt it comes up with while trying to decipher my ole West TX drawl. 🤠

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/18/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~