I built a 2acres pond last summer,just out of the back yard, After letting it fill up last winter .I stocked it with 6"channel cats and shell crackers,along with fathead minnows,,Spent all last summer feeding these guys,and by fall, able to gow them out to 13"-14" edible nuggets, I used 4-5 duck decoys as jugs to jug fish it an hwen had one get on i would dip it up with a fishnet tied onto a 14'gigpole we use on the river,, Any way,,,,,Since the first of the year,Ive had a pair of bald eagles camping out on the pond,Through ice,wind,sleet,snow,rain,freezing temps an all types of changing Missouri weather these 2 fuggers are living large on catfish that might come up to surface for whatever reason, Ive never had a problem with em before,, its funny till it aint, that was today when I spotted movment out in the woods 200'uphill from pond where on investigating,I found a flopping catfish an 5 more dead one that the fuggers had caught and dropped in a 25' area for whatever reason,,Anybody had this going on like this?

I AM AMERICA!