FYI, we need to stay the heck out of the mess. We ought not have stirred the pot back in 2014, too.

Originally Posted by rainshot
It's a good article. This would've never happened if Biden and the NATO goons had not tried to muscle Ukraine into NATO. Putin should be afraid of missiles on his border from hostile people. I cannot figure out why Zelensky was duped into this ruse. He should've known what would happen. Ukraine has had a long history of corruption and I was under the impression that Zelensky was attempting to fix that. Guess perhaps not. This would've never happened if Trump had been allowed to take the office he fairly won. Biden and the leftist democrat Mafia are destroying America and the World as well.

Zelensky is as (((Ukrainian))) as George $oro$ is (((American))). IOW, Zelensky and his (((coethnics))) and globohomo see Ukraine as sheep to be sheared (resource extraction), as a convenient place to steal & launder money (money/aid invested, the corporate/managerial class gets its skim, taxpayers get the bill).

Originally Posted by Rhodes
Somebody tell me why Putin is so paranoid about NATO? If he really sees the US leadership so weak that he is bold enough to grab land without fear of serious backlash, why should he be afraid of NATO that can't do anything, and I mean anything without the US military and agreement from all the puzzy Western European leaders?

As our doofus President says "Come on, man!" Who's Putin more likely to have a border war with, NATO or China? This looks like an excuse for Putin to pull the Hitler Rhineland/Anschluss/ Sudetenland redux.

Originally Posted by Tyrone
Maybe because they sponsored a coup that replaced a democratically elected Ukrainian president with a NATO-approved puppet?

What Tyrone wrote.

Russia has the capability to impact countries on its borders, but not project power much beyond that.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers