Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by ihookem
I am not sure the dollar will stop being the reserve, especially against the RUble. About 8 yrs ago the Russians deiced to give that a try and it didnt work so well. Now, the RUble is worth less than a penny. China has enough problems too. We could darn near starve China . They cant feed themselves and Russia is going to have a hard time supplying China with the oil it needs cause quite a few oil companies are going to bail on Russia. This is turning out much different than I thought it would.

The Ruble will never be a reserve currency.... they will roll out a new currency backed by gold, this will be China & Russia doing this.
Think of Canada freezing truckers bank accounts, our sanctions and threat of sanctions are the same thing.... well the Canadians pull their money out of the bank, the rest of the world outside of the western banking monopoly will pull out of the system that's rigged against them.
Our biggest export is inflated USD, they are tired of providing us with goods and services for cut rate prices.... a reckoning is coming.
We abused Bretton Woods and replaced it with the petro dollar, now we have corrupted that. Inflation will hasten the demise of the USD

WELL FINE ! I WILL GO BUY ANOTHER GUN, IF YOU INSIST! GUNS HHOD VALUE RIGHT!?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23