I've tried to see it through Poohtins perspective and understand that he doesn't want nato on his doorstep but that alone just doesn't payout well. Even if they were at his doorstep he's got plenty of nuclear deturance to make sure the nato boogy men don't come for him.

I think the main reason he doesn't want any more countries going nato is because it will interfere more with his goal to reclaim some countries and rebuild the old evil empire. He tells himself he's scared of nato to act principled about it and justify himself but the reality underneath it all is that he'd a totalitarian dictator thug that wants to take over countries out of his lust for power.

Russia is a corrupt oligarchy that's more fascist than communist these days and poohtins fragile ego and paranoia has him out to prove something. The comparisons between him and Hitler are fair.

I really tried hard to give him the benefit of the doubt because knowing soros and Biden and the clown show are against him automatically makes me want to think poohtin must be the good guy. However, the more I think it through nothing says they can't all be evil. I think poohtins main resistance to Ukraine going nato is because he's always planned on taking it back. Biden gave him all the excuses he needed to do it now and he knows Biden isn't going to stand up to him or he's already paid him off and they are all in on it.

Bb