Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by pete53
i have been told 46 states allow x-bows during archery season for Handi-cap hunters i feel that is wonderful ,some of us are now handi - cap because of age or health maybe both too. not sure but i think there are some Federal provision to help handi-cap hunters . i also have been following the law suit in Montana about not allowing x-bows during archery season for true handi-cap hunters . Montana Bowhunter Association is totally against handi - cap bowhunters in archery season this sure seems selfish and shameful . i do hope the Federal government steps in and changes this rule / law , there is a lot of Federal land in Montana that could have a different rule / law on this ? maybe the Feds could also take some funds away from Montana tell they change this x-bow rule / law ? SHAME ON MONTANA !

I’m fine with truly handicapped people using a crossbow in archery season. But the last thing we need is the feds getting involved in states hunting regs. The feds have screwed up enough of our country.

the Feds are involved now look how a Federal judge from California made the ruling on timber wolves in Minnesota so Montana Bowhunter Association needs to be rattled by the Feds.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman