Don't know where my post went....

https://stevespages.com/224_4_63.html

H414 or W 760, same powder..... noted for the 220 Swift and the 63 grain bullet...

if you want a little more thump.... met a guy out shooting prairie dogs, who was a good friend of my buddy who lives in Billings

His friend works for Montana Fish and Game.... and one of his jobs is to get rid of nuisance Elk ...

He used a Ruger VT in 220 Swift, shooting 70 SMP Speers.... with an 8 x 32 Burris on top....head & neck shots, using a bipod off the hood of his State Pickup....

He hunted deer, antelope and elk for his own personal hunting, using the Sporterized version in a Model 77, with like a Burris 4.5 x 14 scope on it..
but same load with the 70 grain SMP Speer on it...

Pretty effective combo.. and the 1 in 14 twist, didn't hamper the load... worked just fine...

Dana was telling my his friend and that Swift were pretty bad ass, in doing their job.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez