Talking about speeding tickets, likely 30 years ago me and the family were driving through the Badlands inSouth Dakota. We were not to far into the badlands from the west entrance, fairly early in the morning. Was going on a long flat straight stretch and could see down the road for maybe three miles or so. Speed limit was 45 MPH and I was maybe going about 60. There were no other vehicles on this stretch except for a oncoming vehicle way off. When we met, it was a small pickup type with a rangers logo on the door. As soon as we passed, he dove off the shoulder and did a abrupt u turn even raising a good cloud of dust. Yep, he turned on his lights and pulled me over. He just asked for my drivers license (from Wi.) went back to his vehicle and took forever to come back to my car (which I think was deliberate)as were sitting in about 90 degree sunlight. He handed back my license with a speeding ticket, and sarcastically said here is a little souvenir from the Park. He was lucky my wife and daughter were in the car. He was definitely pissed about something, and took it out on me.