673;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I see your light is on and imagine the fire's burning bright at your house as it is here. I hope you're all well and had a decent week all things considered.

Regarding PM Shiny Pony arranging to bring Zelensky in to speak, I can only believe the main purpose is to diffuse and direct attention away from himself and his government's abysmal actions. I won't list them all or even the ones I consider the worst as they are legion are they not?

I believe its more a case of "Nothing to see here Canada - oh look - a shiny squirrel!" which Zelensky is in the eyes of the world right now.

Since we've had at least a million Ukrainians come here to Canada it's no surprise there's a lot of interest in what's going on there. I see support for the Ukraine from all the federal parties and while I might not agree with it, at present to distance themselves from that would be political suicide. I'm praying that some of the Conservatives at least are looking into all aspects of what has obviously been a corrupt mess for the past decade and a half. We won't get that from Deputy PM Freeland - what an ironic name truly....

Honestly it's tough for me to judge how many of the rest of our fellow Canadians are beginning to wake up, but hopefully it's enough and we're not too late to begin to turn some of this around.

I'll apologize for putting up a video again, but this fellow is on my feed and sometimes it's not a bad thing to have a few arrows in the quiver so to speak when chatting with folks who are waking up.

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"