Originally Posted by pete53
no one makes land so the price you pay for land is what it is , no one makes pre World War 2 Winchester model 70`s either so it is what it is i think its a fare price 10 years from now you will be glad you purchased this rifle. enjoy,Pete53

That may be questionable, in regards to value. A lot of things actually depreciate after a while, when the "demand" goes down. I'm starting to see that with some things Winchester related. The old guys die off and the new generation like the plastic rifles better. As for the rifle in question, it is not a "95% condition" specimen. Nice rifle, for sure, but not what someone who collects these would consider that prime of a condition %. The rifle in question is not even complete, as it is missing the front sight hood ($50) and rear sight (22G 3C elevator: $150). That's only based off of 1 picture. I realize in this day and age, it's nice if everyone gets a trophy, but facts is facts... The main thing to take away from this is if the OP is happy with it, then that is the important thing.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA