If you are in less than 15 ft of water (like with any light weight rig) make sure you have some of these in your box.

They look harmless but the tail on these makes a circular wiggle pattern that drives any fish to hit the thing, I’ve sent them to my friends from Louisiana to Maine and they all wanted to know where I bought them so they could get more.

I sent some to my dad, he didn’t use them for a year and then he was fishing at a farm pond when nothing was hitting his worms so he pulled one out and tried it before he left. He called me up pissed off…. Turns out he caught almost 40 fish before they ripped the plastic off the lure…. And my brother had raided his tackle box and he only had the one of them.

they are called “mini-mites”…. I ran across them in Iowa, and I and my buddies have put over 300 crappie in the boat in an hour with them (3 guys). You want to talk about tired…

I take kids to the side of a pond with these… and just listen to the little guys screaming when they get a fish on almost every cast .

Buy the chartreuse (orange) with green head if you only buy one of them.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Spotshooter; 03/24/22.