Like most here so far, I’d vote for the Hornady Interlock. Hornady wouldn’t load them in their “Whitetail” white box commercial loads if they weren’t outstanding in that role. I would move up to a 165 grain Interlock instead of a 150 though. I started a thread once asking what bullets people recovered in deer and the 150’s were often mentioned. Lane Simpson wrote a VERY comprehensive article for one of the gun magazines that I have going over the best powders and bullet weight for the .308 and he named the 165 as the ideal, most balanced bullet weight for that cartridge.
I killed my best buck ever (210# dressed) with a 165 grain Interlock from a .308 and I had good blood starting within feet of where he stood and that didn’t happen with some other more premium offerings. Doa within 50 yards. Nose battering in the magazine was the only reason that I switched to a plastic tipped bullet.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory