Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jwp475

The bitch syndrome in full bloom you need protection? 🤣

Poor little NoElkSlayer jr. 😂 Does the butt hurt disease cause ya to always have to have the last world?
Some folks have to work at it to be a know it all asswhole.
I’m guessing you were born one and just grew bigger.
Carry on Scooter. You’re doing a fine job of proving my point. 😂😂😂

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your very first posting today was to get the very last word in which proves you to be a pathological lying hypocrite, and proves I live rent free in “your” mind.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...80/re-texas-shoot-out-video#Post17133980

Multiple times you have started your day "to get the last word in", after I've handed you your azz. Pathological lying hypocrite, another trait of commies.

And you keep a naked picture of a little boy in diapers, or the link to it, on your phone, so you can repeatedly post it. That says everything anyone would want to know about your mental state.

You had a hard day at work I see, 10 hours straight online, on this site, posting away.

What's last "world? ROFLMAO

Poor Little Window Licking Retard still can’t keep up with internet time and posting times. Or the concept that a iPhone is actually able to post from aboard a tractor.
It’s not hard wired to the basement like the Computer in your Mom’s Section 8 Housing basement.
And I’m guessing the concept of “time” is too tough to grasp for your little pea brain, and tough to comprehend when your taking the amount of Psychotropic Drugs the Looney Farm Docs have prescribed for you.

Send me your address Retard and I’ll send you a hourglass or sundial.
With the slowdown of your tiny little brain due to too many electro shock treatments and psychotic drugs, maybe your synapses can fire fast enough to track the sundial or sand. 😂

You're so full of schit.

All anyone has to do is look at Sam's account to see how a "REAL FARMER/RANCHER" doesn't have the time to spend all day online to prove you are a fraud.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)