Not to rain on your parade. But I drive essentially the same truck, super cab shortbed F250 gasser with the rear locker. I have a set of Toyo CTs on it, about as aggressive as the Duratrac but a little more traditional lug shape for a mild “mud” tire, they’re a size bigger than standard 295/75/18 I believe.

It is the best truck at getting stuck I’ve ever owned. I think it’s due to the newer generation of trucks having super stiff frames, way more power than available even 10 years ago, and the nanny controls that cut power to one wheel or another or apply the brake to stop you from spinning. It “HAS” to be in 4x4 to go places my older trucks would have went without a bobble.

Dry Bermuda grass on a slight incline? Put it in 4HI. Rained a 1/4 inch yesterday, better go ahead and put it in 4HI and don’t forget to turn the traction control off. Muddy spot behind a terrace in the pasture, just go ahead and get the tractor and chain. I had high hopes when I ordered it with the selectable locker and put a good set of tires on it, sadly I was mistaken.

I’d hate to have a 2wd of the same model, it would be completely useless.

I see you have a winch, I think that’s a great idea. I’d look into a PullPal or at least a post driver and a few T posts you could strap to the deck to have something to winch too.