Dad had a biopsy of the mass in this pancreas performed yesterday. The procedure went well. Unfortunately, it is malignant. We are awaiting the pathology in order to determine the type and stage, which will take several days, but its inoperable at the moment b/c the tumor is wrapped around or too close to an artery. The preliminary plan is to shrink the tumor w/ chemo &/or radiation, then surgery to remove. Survival rate is very low depending on several factors. Time will tell.

I am trying to figure out a way to move back to Dallas so I can be here to help and support my folks. With the price of real estate here, that will be very difficult.

Hopefully, they will send him home today or tomorrow. Nothing more they can do until we have the results of the pathology.

Last edited by High_Noon; 05/10/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue