Yep, Jeremiah is the son of the owner/publisher of Wolfe. While I haven't seen Jeremiah for quite a while, do know that he's a real rifle loony, perhaps even more than his father. I found the column interesting, partly because of his obvious loonyism--more so than some older writers who previously wrote the column--who often repeated what they'd written before, sometimes more than once.

We need "young blood" in gun writing, and NONE of the older writers started out knowing nearly as much as they do now. The industry needs more younger writers, especially those willing to keep learning.

Glad you liked the articles from me and Brian, but I find the wide array of interests and experience in HANDLOADER writers provides an interesting mix. As an example, Randy Bimson spent years with SAAMI before starting to write his column, which as a result provides far more insight into the more technical aspects of handloading. There are also Terry Wieland's adventures with really old cartridges and rifles, which I always enjoy, even though my interests in older stuff don't coincide with Terry's very often, and Rick Jamison's fine piece on the new Oehler technology, which will interest OTHER readers.

The HANDLOADER magazine of today isn't the same one I started writing for 30 years ago, but it still provides something for a wide variety of readers. Which is why I started sending articles to the magazine in the first place: Had been reading it for years already, and always enjoyed the wide array of subjects and writers.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck