I am seeing more and more EVs in my area. I live in suburbia. 95 percent of the folks in my neighborhood could easily use an EV for at least one of their vehicles. They likely never drive more than 20 miles each way to take care of their daily needs. They fly on long trips. Not one of them owns a horse or pulls a heavy trailer. Driving a truck creates more issues than it solves for them. They are the greatest percentage of drivers these days. I don't fit that mold as I need my pickup for towing and hunting trips. But I recognize that people have different needs.

I see more and more charging stations at shopping and restaurants so thats already happening. EVs are here , charging stations are here and the option to buy one is here. Heck I had friends and older relatives that still thought the internet was a fad in 2001. The hell if they was buying one of the computers to collect dust in a few years. Some of you guys are old enough to remember when self service gas pumps started showing up. I hear many times how foolish that was as women would never pump their own gas.

Many of us on here live differently than 95% of the rest of the population. We are the odd men out not the norm.

Last edited by Boarmaster123; 05/11/22.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.