Originally Posted by 10Glocks
How do we know that's a valid number? Or that you didn't call your buddy up and just get his number? Or that you didn't call in a kill you never made? Or when you actually reported that kill? Hmmmmm?

I'm just screwing with you, LFC. I really don't give a [bleep] if you killed a bird in Virginia or not, or anywhere else for that matter. But it is interesting to see how you react when someone screws with you the way you screw with them. You're no one special, and from what I can tell, aside from making a few pretty calls in the past (that you can't seem to operate very well), you never were. But what you do, and do well, is to be persistently annoying and disruptive. I supposed that, along with tearing down fellow calls makers on other forums to make yourself feel better, is why you've been banned from just about every forum that you've joined.

You think anyone that doesn't bow to your superior knowledge is an azzhole. That's why you think so many people are azzholes. You'd do well to reflect on the axiom, “If you run into an azzhole in the morning, you ran into an [bleep]. If you run into azzholes all day, you're the azzhole.”

Whatever. You are what you are and I suspect you've been what you are so long you couldn't change now if you wanted to. I'll hunt the way I want, you do the same. Make all the fun you want. And question Yoder's experience all you want. He doesn't owe you a damned thing. (And he sure as hell didn't owe me antyhing, and I'm sorry I ever questioned him, and I'm glad he knows, and I'm glad we've talked about it.)

But there never seems to be a cleansing moment for you. You're just mean. And there's no good reason for it.

You made me think of this clip from South Park.

G'night, LFC.

Truth is you know nothing about me you're just posting lies about me that you've been fed.....you know it and I know it.

If you were any kind of a man you'd tell who's been feeding you these lies....