I skimmed over it, I already know the truth, and I also know that Marxism has influenced the relationship between government and Canada's native people. Now "they" are making massive effort to tug on the emotions of Canadians, especially the people of BC. The people of BC are in the process of getting royally screwed by the government, Native people, and the special interest groups, based on a series of lies.

The history of Canada's native people is indeed skewed, I am embarrassed to be frank. I don't support it, I just don't, not all native people are looking for a handout, or a cheque. They lost me with this nonsense, probably what they wanted in the first place.

I recently bought a book, as did Dwayne, in the first chapter IIRC the author wrote the biggest trade on the west coast was slavery, Alexander Ross was there, I believe him, he wasn't the only one to write their findings.

I see now every native group in Canada have their own version of "law"....going back many thousands of years....yeah, bs.

If the Colonial masters never took control of this land, Canada's native people would be speaking Russian or Spanish.