I like the 150gr Ballistic Tips out of my 7mag.I get really quick kills with that bullet and everyone has exited.I'm getting just a tad larger wound channel with the 150gr Ballistic Tip than I do with a 160gr Accubond because it sheds about 10% more weight according to Nosler.Nosler came out with a 160gr Ballistic Tip that is probably a great bullet too,but 7mm bullets have been kinda short supply lately.This is from Nosler website under frequently asked questions.
What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the AccuBond®?

Externally, they look the same except for the tip colors, Ballistic Tip® bullets are color-coded by caliber while all AccuBond® bullets have white tips. Internally the Ballistic Tip® is not bonded and is designed for controlled expansion on medium game with approximately 50-60% weight retention. Conversely, the lead alloy core of the AccuBond® is bonded to the jacket. This bonding increases weight retention (65-70%) and slows expansion resulting in deeper penetration and enhanced bone-breaking potential in larger animals.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............