Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by JGRaider
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

Originally Posted by jdollar
jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

Originally Posted by jdollar
The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.

Why don't you respond to the actual data he cites instead of calling names?

Any real Dr knows the supposed retired quack is a quack.

Vaxes are no insurance against covid.

As has been presented on the Fire many times, the rate of covid dx increases with the number of vaxws and boosters as reported by Great Britain and Israel recently.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/20/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin