Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Anyone who bothers to click the link to the graphs that Jdollar posted will quickly see who wins the argument. And it isn't JGRaider.

You turned into a regular Gayghost, didn’t you? Commie pos.

If you're too dumb to present any facts to back up your prejudices, why should we listen to random name calling?

If you disagree with the data that Jdollar posted, why don't you post some data that contradict it? Everyone would be interested in what it says.

Sadly, the data regarding efficacy and breakthrough infections/mortality is so corrupt there is no way to decipher or depend on the "reports". So any argument is largely based on which set of data you believe.

The CDC already admitted to withholding data and bowing to political pressure to put a happy face on the mRNA shot. In addition, there was NO effort to separate hospitalization data from those admitted WITH Covid and those admitted BECAUSE of Covid - same goes for the mortality rate. So from the very beginning of the pandemic there was no serious concern for real data.

Conversely, the data on adverse reactions was not properly vetted and folks interpolated or outright fabricated the numbers to suite their opinions/fears.

So both sides are full of crap in my opinion. (Always fun to be the conservative Libertarian in the room)

And FWIW - I have had several pleasant exchanges with both JDollar and JGRaider so I don't see the controversary.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 05/21/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum