Yep, and it was another major confirmation of my decision to get an Oehler 35P more than a few years ago.

One of the reasons I recommend the ProChrono to handloaders who don't want to spend much on a chronograph was my first afternoon of shooting several rifles for about four hours over both chronographs, with the ProChrono Pal placed a few inches in front of the Oehler. Shot from mid-afternoon until the sun was angling down, and got essentially the same results, with cartridges from the .17 Fireball up, and got basically the same results--though due to the longer distance between the Oehler's screens it's far more meaningful when analyzing stuff like standard deviation. (Am also still amazed by handloaders's who believe the SD from 3-shot strings is meaningful, whether from a small chronograph or an Oehler.)

Have since purchased another ProChrono and it did just as well. But that's sort of aside from the main point, that unless somebody knows their inexpensive chronograph is accurate, there's no reason to use one.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck