DBT, look not to sound arogant to you or anything but if they tried to ban semi autos, this is what would happen. many would turn them in no doubt, maybe 40-50% but the rest would either refuse to comply or hide the guns somewhere. The fact is they can't ban the guns here even if they wanted to. The problem the aussies have and even the US to a lesser extent is that people are demanding to be controlled. We see it here in the US way too many just bought into all the covid non sense. covid actually began to replace religion to some. it became a virtue signal.

There in lies the problem, I never wore a mask unless I was essentially forced to. meaning the store would not serve me unless I put it on. also it meant I really must have needed what they had to let them force me, instead of just walking out. either way I almost always went maskless and they had to tell me to put it on. but we had so many people around me that just complied with it. that is the problem, there are many that would be fine with a civil war, especially after what they did to trump. but the problem is you can't go to civil war by yourself, LOL so at the end of the day the government really is a reflection of the people. if enough people are pissed off change will happen. The problem for the aussies is they don't give a $hit enough about freedoms or they wouldn't let the government get away with it. instead of making excuses DBT, just own it. I own the fact we in the US have way too many compliant people here, but at least public sentiment has finally changed and we have moved beyond covid. australia must be more influenced by academia than us here.