Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by CCCC
During several visit to OZ, some of those rather extensive, most of the Australians I have met and worked with have been polite and gracious folks who take their roles seriously and have tried to produce results of quality. For the most part they have been honest with themselves, and others, about most professional and government matters.

Those qualities do not at all seem present in the Australians posting here on these issues. The lot in this thread seem of a very different sort, and credibility is sadly lacking.

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions. YMMV.
So you do like Biden.
Given the nature and breadth of the issue, your question on Biden seems odd - but then, you did not insert a question mark - or has your government cancelled such usage? Do I like Biden? Try as I might, (and have seen his actions since he was a teen) there seems nothing significant about the fellow that could be likeable. And, as Pres, he is doing a bunch to strongly dislike. So, what do you think?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron